Upcoming CHC Events
Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m.: Dangerous, Deceitful, Delicious Melons has been cancelled.
- Mid-June: Jordan St.John, the leading expert on the history of brewing in Ontario and author of the books Ontario Beer and Lost Breweries of Toronto, will present a talk about Toronto’s brewing history at the Dominion Pub & Kitchen on Queen Street East in Toronto. His latest book, The Ontario Craft Beer Guide (co-authored with Robin LeBlanc), will be available for sale. Expect some beer sampling, too! More details to follow soon.
- September 17: CHC will visit the Thornhill Village Festival with food samples, recipes and cookbooks for sale.
- October 15: Mark your calendars for our Annual General Meeting!
- November 11: Our annual Remembance Day appearance at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. This year the theme is the Home Front during World War II.
- Early December: CHC will visit Frost Fair at Fort York with food samples, recipes and cookbooks for sale
- February 18, 2017: The 10th annual Mad for Marmalade, Crazy for Citrus!